Islamic Widget

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

my character?????

What good character and bad character that I have????

Hmmm… I think itsn’t enough if only me that give an opinion for my self about good character and bad character that I have. Because I’m not sure that opinion will be the same with the other people think about me. So, I have researched some of my friends who knew me for a long time and interacted with me everyday to give their opinion about my characters. From their opinion I can conclude that my good character and bad character which very dominant are………,

Good Character :

· Kind

Hmmm….almost of my friends said that I’m kind, I think its ordinary. Why???? Because I’m sure all the people are kind.

· Humorist

Yeaaahhh…I’m humorist, very humorist!!! I’m not comfortable in a situation that nothing humour, it’s so bored!!! And I feel amazed if I saw people that they didn’t have an humour in their life, how flat is their life!!!

· Friendly

Indonesian people are known because they are friendly so I must be friendly,hohoho…..

· Easy going and cheerful

I always try to enjoy my life, so I want to be cheerful and easy going. But I also can be serious if the situation required me to be serious.

· Intelligent

Woowww… some of my friends tell me that I’m intelligent. Whereas I don’t know that I’m diligent. But if it’s true, I’m very thanks to God.

That’s good character of me from my friend’s opinion. And then, I will tell you about the badness of me.

Bad character :

· Cruel

Cruel???? I don’t know that I’m cruel, it might be because my face, hohoho…..

· Causally

Hahahaha… I admit it, yeah I’m causally. I’m sorry to my friends that became my sacrifice.

· Lazy

Yeahhh, I’m lazy. But it isn’t in everything, because I can be diligent in something. Lazy is the worst character that I want to deleted from my life, but it isn’t easy.

· Not care

Hmmmm…. Once again, it isn’t in everything.

· Speak out frankly

Hahahahah…..yes, it’s true. I’m spontaneous . what I say is that I think. My friends said that sometimes my words hurt their heart. Oooowhh, I so sorry my friends.

Yeeahhh, that’s the goodness and the badness of my character from my friend’s opinion. I’m very thank to my friends who had tell me honestly about my character. It will be an introspection for me. I hope I can change my bad characters to be better and I will try to defend my good character.

1 komentar:

Riyanie Anie said...

boleh minta alamat emailnya,, gak
ada yg ingin saya tanyakan,, trimssss

Post a Comment